gee: peter, could you tell me the rules and regulations of our firm?
乔治:彼得,你能告诉我一些公司的规章制度吗?
eter: ok, the w hour is from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. you have lund then take a rest from 12:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. and you must clo and out. be sure not to be late or absent.
彼得:好的。我们的工作时间是早上8到午5。从中午12到午两你可以吃午餐或者休息。上班时间必须打卡。务必不要迟到或缺勤。
gee: thank you for tellihese. but would you mind telling me something else, such as how to ask for leave?
乔治:谢谢你告诉我这些。您不介意告诉我一些其他的吧,比如如何请假?
eter: all aff are likely to ask the same question. every month you have two days off except the weekends and legal holidays. but you take the two days off later if necessary.
彼得:所有的新员工似乎都会问这个问题。每个月除了周末和法定节假日你还有两天假,不过有必要的话你可以调休。
gee: okay, i get it. then what about any others?
乔治:好的,我明白了。关于其他的规定呢?
eter: i'd like you to have a look at our firm's rules and regulations. here you are. if there is any question, you ask me at any time.
彼得:你可以看一看我们公司的这份规章制度,给你。如果有疑问,随时可以问我。
gee: all right. thank you very much.
乔治:好的。非常谢。
ote
1. clo and out 上班打卡
2. absent ['?bs?nt] adj. 缺席的,不在的;缺乏的
3. staff [stɑ:f] n. 全职工,全人员;v. 为……备
4. predict [pri'dikt] v. 预言,预报,预知,预测
5. have a look 看看,看一
6. doubt [daut] n. 疑惑,疑问;怀疑;v. 怀疑
小贴士
1. do not fet to clo and out.
你上班时不要忘了打卡。
2. what if i fet to clo?
如果我忘记打卡怎么办?
3. you should report to the manager about your work every month.
你应该每月向经理汇报工作。
4. salary will be docked by the day regarding those whranted for leave.
对获准请假者, 日扣发工资。
本章未完,点击下一页继续阅读