i in his job. his boss is very dissatisfied with him and sacks him that afternoon.
最近乔工作总是心不在焉的,老板对他很不满,因此在午解雇了他。
oss: e in, please!
老板:请。
joe: you want to tell me something?
乔:您找我有事?
oss: yes, sit down please. i'd like to talk with you.
老板:是的,请坐。我想和你谈谈。
joe: thank you sir! i am glad to hear yuidance.
乔:谢谢,先生。我很乐意听从您的指导。
oss: you don't do well with your job lately. i know that you have a habit of sleeping during w time, don't you?
老板:你最近工作表现不是很好。我了解到你有上班睡觉的习惯,是吗?
joe: of course that isn't a habit! i just doze off on a while. i promise i won't doze any more.
乔:那当然不是习惯,我只是偶尔打盹。我保证以后不会了。
oss: then what about your slapdash work? first you make a big mistake in statistical data, then the report.
老板:那么关于你工作虎呢?你先是统计数据错,然后是工作报表。
joe: sorry, i don't know what's got into myself retly. i should not have made lots of mistakes.
乔:对不起,我也不知我最近是怎么回事,真不该犯那么多错。
oss: i am sorry to inform you that you are fired!
老板:很遗憾地告诉你你被解雇了。
joe: i feel so sorry. please give me another ce! i promise i won't let you down.
乔:真的很对不起,请再给我一次机会。我保证不会让您失望。