d there to i plight thee my troth.
我(新郎名)接受你(新娘名)成为我的合法妻,从今以后永远拥有你,无论生活好坏,贫富与否,是否健康,我都会你,尊敬你并且珍惜你,直到死亡将我们分开。我向上帝宣誓,并向他保证我对你的神圣誓言。
婚礼相关词汇:
group wedding 集婚礼
marriage certificate 结婚证
wedding ba 婚宴
wedding march 婚礼行曲
honeymoon 月
wedding announcer 婚礼主持人
mixed marriage 跨国婚姻
remarriage/digamy 再婚
restoration of marriage 复婚
flash marriage 闪婚
roperty notarization before marriage 婚前财产公证
又一岁了
dialogue
there's a party in susan's house for her birthday.
苏珊的家里正在举行一个聚会以庆祝她的生日。
usan: oh, karl. wele to my birthday party! it's good of you to e.
苏珊:噢,卡尔。迎来参加我的生日聚会! 你能来真是太好了。
karl: happy birthday, susan. here is a present for you! i hope you like it.
卡尔:祝你生日快乐,苏珊。我给你带了一个礼,希望你能喜。
usan: oh, you're so thoughtful. thank you. what is it?
苏珊:哦,你想得真周到。谢谢你。是什么?
karl: why don't you open and see?
卡尔:你打开看看不就知了吗?
usan: all right. hat a big surprise! the latest record from sarah brightman! thank you so much. you know i've been expeg this for a long time. i don't know how to thank you for the gift.
苏珊:好的。哇哦,这对我来说真是个大惊喜!是莎拉·布莱曼的最新专辑!真是太谢你了。你知的我期待它很久了。我真不知该怎么谢你。
karl: i'm very glad to hear you like it.
卡尔:很兴你喜这个礼。
julie: here es the birthday cake.
朱莉:糕来了。
usan: i must first make a wish.
苏珊:我要先许个愿。
julie: but don't tell us, or the wish won't e true.
朱莉:但是别告诉我们哟,否则愿望就不会实现了。
karl: oh, the dles all went out. i wish your dreams will e to fruition.
卡尔:噢,蜡烛全灭了。希望你的愿望能实现。
本章未完,点击下一页继续阅读