give me leave and ask me no questions.
white clouds pass there without end.
拜访朋友
dialogue
hirley es to visit her high school classmate david today.
雪莉来拜访她的中同学维。
david: shirley, here you e! please e in.
维:雪莉,你来了!快请!
hirley: long time no see. how have you been, david?
雪莉:好久没见了。你好吗,维?
david: couldn't be better. and you?
维:很好,你呢?
hirley: not bad.
雪莉:还不错。
david: you are even more beautiful than when i last saw you half a year ago.
维:半年没见,你变得更漂亮了。
hirley: really? thank you.
雪莉:是吗?谢谢。
david: please have a sit. make yourself at home! what would you like to drink, coffee or tea?
维:请坐。请随意,别拘束!你要喝什么,咖啡还是茶?
hirley: tea, please.
雪莉:喝茶吧。
david: i bought some “longjing tea” last week. why don't you have a taste?
维:我上星期刚买了些龙井茶,你尝尝看。
hirley: it's great. it has a nice aroma. thank you. what have you been doing for the past six months?
雪莉:这可是好茶,闻起来特别香。谢谢。你这半年都了些什么?
david: i've ged my job and became a businessman.
维:我换了工作,海经商了。
hirley: oh, is your business proceeding smoothly?
雪莉:哦,生意还顺利吧?
david: i met some difficulties at first, but now it has developed along the right track.
维:刚起步时遇到了一些困难,现在已经步正轨了。
hirley: gratulations to you!
雪莉:恭喜你呀!
david: thank you.
维:谢谢。
ote
1. have a taste 尝一尝
2. aroma [?'r?um?] n. 香,香气
本章未完,点击下一页继续阅读