积金。
jim: what about vacations?
吉姆:假期呢?
interviewer: you'll enjoy a two-week paid vacation a year after you've been here more than a year. we also have weekends and legal holidays. and there will be a certain increase in salary every year if you work hard. any questions?
面试官:工作满一年后你将享有两周的带薪休假。我们还有周末和法定节假日。如果你工作努力,工资会在每年有一定程度的增。还有什么问题吗?
jim: no, thank you.
吉姆:没有了,谢谢。
ote
1. acc to 据……所说;据,照
2. transnatioerprise 跨国企业
3. reition [?rek?g'ni??n] n. 识别;认可;赏识,表彰
4. bonus ['b?un?s] n. 奖金,红利;额外给予的东西
5. housing fund 住房公积金
6. probation [pr?'bei??n] n. 缓刑(期);(以观后效的)察看;试用(期)
7. legal ['li:g?l] adj. 法律(上)的;合法的,法定的
小贴士
1. what salary would you expect to get?
你希望拿多少薪?
2. the starting salary is 3000 yuan every month for the first year and you will get a raise every year.
第一年每个月是3000元,以后每年都会涨一些。
3. i am willing to work on trial for 3 months in low salary.
我不介意低薪试用3个月。
4. i'd like to formally accept your offer.
我很乐意接受这份工作。
5. could i ask about the vacations and sick leave?
我能问一假期和病假的况吗?
6. you'll get bo the end of every year.
每年年底你会得到年终奖金。
7. if your work is remarkable, you ask for a pay raise.
如果你工作很的话,你可以要求加薪。
忐忑不安问结果
dialogue
本章未完,点击下一页继续阅读