ame lines as we have forecasted?
销售量和利平与我们预期的持平吗?
5. i begin to plan the work of the month.
我开始制订个月的工作计划。
6. we should try to accumulate our experien order to finish this important task successfully.
我们应该尽力积累经验,以便成功地完成这个重要工作。
7. moreover, i realized teamwork is the key to success.
而且,我意识到团队合作才是成功的关键。
要工作狂吗
dialogue
arah and lucy are plaining about their arduous work during the lunch time.
莎拉和西在午餐时间正在抱怨她们繁重的工作。
arah: w for four hours at a stretch really makes me tired. why 't we have a break like many other panies?
莎拉:连续工作4小时确实令人疲劳。为什么我们不能像其他公司那样可以休息一呢?
lucy: we only need a tea break. our boss is really a workaholic. what he thinks of all the time is work and money. nothing else.
西:我们只是要一个喝茶的时间。我们的老板真是个工作狂,他满脑想的都是工作和钱,别的什么都没有。
arah: but we employees need a rest. we must mix work with adequate rest, then we work with high efficy.
莎拉:但是我们员工需要休息啊。我们必须劳逸结合才能效率地工作。
lucy: i 't agree with you any more. actually in some other pahey do gymnastic exercises during the work time. we need relaxation from time to time and only in this way we work effitly.
西:我再赞同不过了。实际上其他公司在工作期间会广播。我们需要不时地去放松一,只有这样才能更加有效地工作。
arah: yes, it is. i wish our boss could hear it from us.
莎拉:的确。真希望老板能听到我们的心声。
ote
1. arduous ['ɑ:dju?s] adj. 费力的;辛勤的;险峻的
2. at a stretch 不停地,连续地
本章未完,点击下一页继续阅读