e, just in case?
9. i'll give her the message.
我会转告她的。
也可以这样说:
i'll make sure she receives the message.
结束电话要礼貌
dialogue
there is a phone call from a er. sarah is answering the telephone.
有一个顾客打来的电话。莎拉正在接电话。
arah: hello, this is abpany. what i do for you?
莎拉:你好,abc公司。我能为您些什么?
a: hello, i find your pany in alibaba, and i want to buy a batch of plane models. which types do you have? what's the price of the model x768?
a:你好,我在阿里上看到你们的公司,我想买一批飞机模型。你们都有哪些型号?型号是x768的价格是多少呢?
arah: lane models of more than 20 types. and the price is 50 dollars of that model. i'd like to send some details of all the models to you. may i have your email?
莎拉:我们有20多型号的飞机模型。您提到的那是50元。我想发一些关于所有型号的详细资料给你,您能告诉我您的邮箱地址吗?
a: there is no need of that at present. i just want to know the price of that model.
a:现在还不需要。我只是想了解一那型号的价格。
arah: oh, never mind. anyway thanks for your call. goodbye.
莎拉:哦,没关系。不怎样,谢您的来电。再见。
a: bye-bye.
a:再见。
ote
1. a batch of (人或的)一批
2. plane model 飞机模型
3. detail ['di'teil] n. 详细;详
小贴士
1. alking to you.
很兴跟你通话。
2. i'll be looking forward to hearing from you.
我期盼你的回音。
3. thank you for returning my call.
谢谢你给我回电话。