y work without any mistakes.
戈登:这次我保证不会现任何错误。
tony: keep your promise.
托尼:希望你说到到。
ote
1. atant [?'kaunt?nt] n. 会计人员,会计师
2. ear ['?:nist] adj. 认真的;真诚的
3. crucial ['kru:??l] adj. 决定的,关键的
4. postpone [p?ust'p?un] v. 延期,推迟
5. ascertain [??s?'tein] v. 确定;查明,探知
6. get a wiggle on 赶快,赶
小贴士
1. our boss is forward to criticize me.
我们的老板动辄就批评我。
2. you are free to criticize my work. i don't mind it.
你可以随意批评我的工作,我不介意。
3. he went off in a huff when the manager criticized his work.
当经理批评他的工作时,他怒气冲冲地走了。
4. homer sometimes nods.
智者千虑,必有一失。
5. our assistant was free from all blame for the mistakes.
这些失误完全不能怪我的助手。
6. it's my fault. i didn't hire enough hands for the work. i screwed up.
是我的错,我雇的人手不够,我把事给砸了。
7. i'm sorry. i made a big mistake not hiring enough people on the crew last time.
我很抱歉,上次我没招够人真是个大错误。
8. oh, you're the guilty party.
哦,是你的错。
本章未完,点击下一页继续阅读