我们也需要娱乐。
6. i 't keep track of this song.
我跟不上这首歌的节奏。
也可以这样说:
i 't keep up with this song.
酒吧里的狂
dialogue
jerry got a promotion just now. he invited his colleagues to have a celebration.
杰瑞刚刚得到升职。他邀请同事们到酒吧庆祝。
artender: i get you something to drink?
酒保:请问要不要喝什么?
jerry: sure. please give us a dozen of dark beers first.
杰瑞:当然。请给我们来一打黑啤。
artender: enjoy yourselves.
酒保:请尽享用。
jerry: thank you.
杰瑞:谢谢。
usan: may i propose a toast to jerry's promotion! gratulations, jerry.
苏珊:我提议为杰瑞的提升杯!祝贺你,杰瑞。
jerry: thank you! cheers! please have a ball tonight. it's my treat.
杰瑞:谢谢!杯!大家今晚尽地狂吧,我请客。
usan: of course you would. now you are our executive.
苏珊:你当然要请客。现在你可是我们的主。
jerry: it's due to your help and cooperation. what else would you like to drink?
杰瑞:这都归功于你们的帮助和协作。你们还要喝什么?
usan: give me a scot the rocks.
苏珊:请给我来杯加冰块的苏格兰威士忌酒。
jerry: no problem. what about you, tom?
杰瑞:没问题。你呢,汤姆?
tom: a tequila sunrise will do. thank you.
汤姆:一杯龙兰日好了。谢谢。
jerry: you are wele. please don't just sit here and drink. look over there. the dance floor is already packed with people. want to go and join them?
杰瑞:你太客气了。不要只坐在这喝酒啊。看那边,舞池里已经挤满了人了。想去和他们一起吗?
tom: of course. let's go.
汤姆:当然了。我们去吧。
本章未完,点击下一页继续阅读