02 电话礼仪
接打电话有一套
dialogue
tom is making a call to one of his ers and inquiring something about the products he sold before.
汤姆正在给他的一位客户打电话,向他咨询以前售出的产品的状况。
tom: hello, this is tom kant from iional trade co. limited. could i speak to mr. smith?
汤姆:你好,我是国际贸易有限责任公司的汤姆·康德。我可以和史密斯先生通电话吗?
mr. smith: speaking please.
史密斯先生:我就是。
tom: i'm sorry to disturb you. you purchased our equipment last year and now i'd like to find out about their ws. are they still in gear now?
汤姆:很抱歉打扰您了。您去年购买了我们的设备, 我现在想了解它们的使用情况。它们现在是否还正常运转?
mr. smith: yeah, exactly! we bought them last year. at present, they are still in good dition.
史密斯先生:是的,我是去年购买的。目前,它们状态良好!
tom: that's it! all of them have first-class quality and performance. every instrument is subject to strispe before shipment. now we have researched and developed new products.
汤姆:这就对了!它们的质量和性能都是一流的。每件设备在装运前都是经过严格检验的。现在,我们还研发了新产品。
mr. smith: your pany is developing so fast. maybe later on we'll cooperate again.
史密斯先生:你们公司发展得真快。或许以后我们还会再次合作。
tom: that's terrific! if any, please remember to call us. i won't keep you any loodbye, mr. smith.
汤姆:那太好了!如果有需要的话,记得联系我们。我就不再打扰您了!再见,史密斯先生。
mr. smith: bye!
史密斯先生:再见!
ote
1. w [w?:ki?] n. 运作;工作方法;劳动
2. be in gear 处于正常工作情况的
3. in good dition 状况良好
4. be subject to 遭受;服从;以……为条件
5. iion [in'spek??n] n. 检查,检验;视察
小贴士
1. hello, may i speak to william?
你好,我可以和威廉通电话吗?
也可以这样说:
may i have william, please?
2. i have something urgent to sult miss brown.
我有急事要找布朗小姐。
3. i'm sorry to call you so late.
对不起,这么晚打来电话。
4. i hope i didn't catch you at a bad time.
本章尚未读完,请点击下一页继续阅读---->>>
本章未完,点击下一页继续阅读