。
4. i have had quite enough. i 't take another bite.
我吃撑了,一都吃不了。
5. no, thank you. i'm really up.
不用了,谢谢。我真的吃饱了。
6. i ot drink because i will have to drive bae after the party.
我不能喝酒,聚会结束后我还得开车回家呢。
唱歌就来ktv
dialogue
tom and karl are discussing how to treat their partners.
汤姆和卡尔正在讨论怎么犒劳他们的搭档。
tom: the project was a big success. now it's finished, all credit goes to our coworkers.
汤姆:这个项目很成功。现在已经完成了,这都归功于我们的同事。
karl: yeah, i think we should take them out to celebrate this weekend.
卡尔:是的,我觉得这个周末应该带他们去庆祝一。
tom: do you have any good ideas?
汤姆:你有什么好主意吗?
karl: we could ihem all to di the bear restaurant, then e to a pub for drinks.
卡尔:我们可以邀请他们去比尔饭店聚餐,然后到酒吧喝东西。
tom: good idea. but i have angestion. why don't we go to a ktv and sing?
汤姆:好主意。但是我还有个提议。为什么不去ktv唱歌?
karl: a ktv? i have never been to one.
卡尔:去ktv?我从来没去过。
tom: never? really? i'm surprised.
汤姆:没去过?真的?我很惊讶。
karl: i don't like singing at all, plus i am tone-deaf. are you good at singing?
卡尔:我一也不喜唱歌,而且我五音不全。你唱歌拿手吗?
tom: just so so. but you know many employees in our pahat going to a ktv would be fun.
汤姆:还可以。但是你知吗?我们的很多同事都觉得去ktv 会很好玩。
karl: okay, let's go to the best ktv of this city after dinner. i be a good listener.
卡尔:好吧,那我们聚餐后就去全市最好的卡拉ok厅唱歌去。我可是一个很好的听众哦。
ote
1. credit ['kredit] v. 归功于;相信;记贷方;n. 贷款;功劳
2. pub [p?b] n. 酒吧,酒馆
3. tone-deaf ['t?un?def] adj. 音盲的,五音不全的
本章未完,点击下一页继续阅读